A true padronale (farmhouse) with lovely panoramic views of gently rolling hills and surrounding hilltop towns. Set in a beautifully tranquil location but only a few minutes from the town centre. The exterior of Villa Brunet has been completely restored; the typical Marchigiani brick facade, a new roof with wooden beams, new window frames with […]
Sante Croce consists of three partially restored building, e.g. restored roofs, with a total floor space of 490 sq.m. (320 + 90 +80). The layout of the buildings is challenging due to the steep differences in altitudes and large mature trees.
Casa Vallimestre is a traditional Marchigiani stone and brick farmhouse. It has been skilfully renovated; keeping the rustic feel but with all modern comforts.
Casa Casali is a large five bedroom house with great business potential as B&B, it has a self catering apartment, three reception rooms, large kitchen plus a small kitchen/breakfast room on the middle floor ideal part for letting, two large vaulted ceiling rooms in the basement which also has great business potential. Two garages, and […]
Casa Gnoni is in 1991 thoroughly restored preserving the original details from the original buildings from 1546.
The property has beautiful traditional oak beamed ceilings and three fireplaces.
Former little school building just outside a picturesque and quiet mountain village. The building has been fully restored to a B&B/villa with three apartments.
This is a real fine find. Not often you will find a property which is well restored but still with the feel and touch of a classic old country house. This house has kept all charm; high ceilings, wooden beams, fresco’s…
Spacious Country House in excellent structural condition on quiet location 800m from the secondary road between Acqualagna and Piobbico. The house is not far from the hills that form the foothills of the Appenine Mountains. On the ground floor there are two large living areas adjoining open kitchen, a separate accessible two-rooms apartment with bathroom, a utility room and a guest toilet. On the floor there are three bedrooms with bathroom and a second two-rooms apartment with bathroom.
Ex. Convento with a history dating back to the 12th century and has been owned by the son of the first wife of Napoleon Bonaparte. The current building dating from 1714. The exterior of the historic building has been recently restored.
Old traditional farmhouse (1860) situated in a splendid panoramic position, carefully renovated in 2004 with use of original materials and details. It consists of a spacious three bedroom main apartment and six independent guest accommodations, a 4-car garage, a swimming pool and housing for six or more horses with all related necessary facilities.