Ex. Convento with a history dating back to the 12th century and has been owned by the son of the first wife of Napoleon Bonaparte. The current building dating from 1714. The exterior of the historic building has been recently restored.
Lovely restored stone house in a beautiful small village, somewhat higher in the hills. The tasteful decor fits nicely with the careful restoration in which original details have been respected.