Beautiful agriturismo with villa with about 9 hectares of land in Le Marche, Italy.
A rare investment opportunity to start a tourist activity.
The main part of the complex consists of 940m² of surface area + 120m² of colonnade and 80m² of terraces and is spread over three floors, with a 200m² sun terrace.
A lift connects all floors, including the sun terrace.
The largest apartment measures 250m² on two floors:
On the ground floor there is an entrance hall, living room, study, open-plan kitchen/dining room, guest room and bathroom.
On the first floor there is a large hall with fitted wardrobes, three double bedrooms, two with access to a generous 40m² terrace, a bathroom with shower and a bathroom with Jacuzzi.
Five independent apartments:
- Apartment of 50 m² with kitchen, a double bedroom and a single bedroom and a bathroom with shower.
- 100m² apartment with a large living room with wooden beams, large traditional fireplace, a double bedroom, a single bedroom, and a bathroom.
- 65m² apartment composed of kitchen, a double bedroom, a single bedroom, and a bathroom with shower.
- 40m² apartment composed of kitchenette, a double bedroom, and a bathroom with shower.
- 45m² apartment comprising a double bedroom, bathroom, dining kitchen with access to a large 40m² terrace.
- Attic of 150m²
The largest room on the ground floor is a well-proportioned 250m² room with inlaid wood and damask-clad walls, a beautifully decorated ceiling, and an imposing fireplace.
This space would be ideal for use as a restaurant or public reception area, and includes a hall, kitchen and toilets for staff, guests and the disabled.
There is also a 135m² reception room in the loggia with a fine fresco ceiling, and a basement for warehouse use of about 100m², as well as two external toilets.
The property includes other rooms with an area of about 128m² for use as workshops or storage.
The land measures approximately 9 hectares.
There is a garden and surrounding park with fountain, bronze statues and seating areas, covering an area of 25,000m² and an imposing entrance avenue with pine trees and streetlamps, intersected with oleander plants.
Another area fully fenced with olive trees of about 20,000m² and a large car park with a capacity for more than 70 cars, shaded by trees, and another area outside the fence with three horse boxes.
The property is secluded but not isolated.
Distances: 4 km from the new hospital in Fermo, 18km from the beach, 40km from the ski resort, 70km from Ancona airport.