Casa Sabucchi is a beautiful house for sale in an oasis of peace located in the heart of picturesque Abruzzo. The house has five bedrooms and three bathrooms. It also has a swimming pool and a fantastic view of the Gran Sasso. This holiday home offers the perfect opportunity to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life, whether for your own holiday pleasure or as an investment in holiday rentals.
A tree-lined path leads through a large entrance gate to the house, providing absolute privacy and tranquility. The river De Nora along the path is an idyllic place and a refreshing alternative to the pool. Part of this charming house was originally a historic water mill, which can still be seen on old maps and give the house a unique character.
Casa Sabucchi is located in the middle of a lush landscape of approximately 10 hectares. An annual contract with a local farmer allows him to cultivate the land and graze sheep. The surrounding grounds are dotted with approximately 300 olive trees. Every year in October the olive harvest is celebrated. And the many fruit trees adorn the garden.
The house has maintained many authentic elements. All rooms are located on the ground floor. A very spacious living room with a high ceiling, a cozy dining room, a television room annex entrance, a utility room, four bedrooms with three bathrooms and fully equipped kitchen with a beautiful view of the Maiella.
Casa Sabucchi has a gas-fired central heating system and a cozy wood-fired stove in the living room.
Behind the house there is a lovely veranda and a large swimming pool with both a deep and a shallow section, with beautiful views of the Gran Sasso. The old grain silo near the swimming pool has been converted to a sleeping loft, with sanitary facilities and an outdoor shower.
The house has a lovely cool cellar of approximately 50m2. The concrete-prefab warehouse offers options for various purposes and has solar panels the roof. A guest accomodation can be realized in this warehouse.
In the area:
- Pianella: This charming town is known for its historic architecture and atmospheric squares. Explore the narrow streets and enjoy the local trattorias.
- Penne: This small town offers a unique combination of art, craftsmanship and fashion. By the historic Arazzeria Pennese, where beautiful tapestries are woven, to the School or High Contemporary Craftsmanship for the Arts and Crafts, where students study the craft traditions of Penne, and the famous ones fashion houses Brioni and Brunello Cucinelli, there is something for everyone.
- Catignano: This picturesque town is surrounded by rolling hills and offers beautiful views of the surrounding landscape. Taste local delicacies.
- The Gran Sasso: From Casa Sabucchi you have a breathtaking view of the Gran Sasso. This mountains are often covered with a blanket of snow until May, making for picturesque views landscapes and breathtaking sunsets. For nature lovers and adventurers there are plenty of opportunities for walking, horse riding and skiing in these beautiful mountains.
Just half an hour’s drive from the house is Abruzzo’s “Pescara” airport, which connects with cities such as Dusseldorf-Weeze, Charleroi and Frankfurt-Hahn. Moreover, the airports
from Ancona and Rome are just two hours away.
Contact us today to make your dream come true!
- Beach: 40km
- Central Heating
- Guest Accommodation: Feasible
- Mountain View
- Swimming Pool
- Town: 4km